Last Updated February 2017.
Welcome to the Lector Wine Bar Website Owned by Lector Oenology, LLC.
Respecting and protecting Your privacy is of uttermost importance for Lector Oenology, LLC (“we” or “Lector Oenology, LLC”).
This Privacy Statement informs You of our privacy practices and of the choices You can make about the way information about You, including from Your online activity, is collected and used by Lector Oenology, LLC.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is any information that personally identifies You or from which You could be identified. This may include Your name, address, telephone number, email address and company name.
Lector Oenology, LLC may collect Your personal information through Your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, during conversations or correspondence with Lector Oenology, LLC representatives, when You make a donation or complete an online form.
We may collect personal information from You in connection with the following:
- Event registration
- General inquiries
- Newsletter and other communication subscriptions
- Contest entries or survey participation
- Job applications
- Visiting or browsing this Site
The types of personal information Lector Oenology, LLC may collect from You includes:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as Your credit/debit card number or other billing information.
- Geo-location data such as Your IP address.
- Any additional information relating to You that You provide to us directly through the websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise.
- Information You provide to us through our service center, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
Lector Oenology, LLC may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify You or anyone else.
Usage of Information
Lector Oenology, LLC may use Your information to:
- Manage our relationship with You.
- Assist You in completing an event registration, transaction or donation.
- Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Answer enquiries, provide information, support or advice about existing and new products, services and events.
- Keep Your contact details up to date.
- Process and respond to any inquiries or complaint made by You.
You can opt out of any marketing communications we send to you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card and Bank Information
Credit card and bank information are exclusively used for payment processing and fraud prevention, not for any other purposes. All electronic payments are processed via our secure payment gateway partner, guaranteeing PCI compliance.
Lector Oenology, LLC uses Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
- Work with service providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to Your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We thrive to use the best means possible to keep Your personal information save, however, no method of transmission over the web, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Lector Oenology, LLC is committed to keeping Your personal information safely stored.
Contact Lector Oenology, LLC at email@example.com to review, update or delete any personal information that You directly provided to us.
Our website provides social media features, including but not limited to social sharing and following Lector Oenology, LLC /Lector Wine Bar on various social media outlets. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about You, depending on the feature. Please read the information that may be collected, used and shared by those sites.
Lector Oenology, LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children as defined by local law, and does not target its websites or mobile applications to children. If we discover or You notify us that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately. By using this website you confirm that you are over the age of 21.
Your feedback matters to us. If You have comments, questions or complaints about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.